This year's event saw students focusing upon the issue of copyright in contemporary graphic design. Students debated whether it is ever acceptable to 'quote' another's work in graphic design practice. The very laws of copyright were considered - and notions of plagiarism, parody and pastiche were played out in a lively arena. The students took to their roles with apparent intent to ensure the best event possible within an afternoon's session within their design studio environment.
The exquisite presentations by both the defence and prosecution were matched by dynamic judges who controlled their court with panache and professionalism.
Thanks go to all students accordingly for a significant debate and a good amount of fun.
- teamwork at AUCB 2012 BA(Hons) Graphic Design
- 2012 Arts University College at Bournemouth - grea...
- Student comment
- Role of staff and students
- AUCB 2012 - students role play session
- 2012 Courtcase
- AUCB 2012
- AUCB 2012 Courtcase: the judges double up
- BA(Hons) Graphic Design 2012 Court case - fine rol...
- AUCB On Trial 2012
- 2012 On Trial witha brilliant first year Graphics...
- ▼ April (11)